"DWTS": Carrie Ann Inaba "falls" for Gilles Marini
Carrie Ann Inaba on the set of "Dancing With the Stars."
Gilles Marini's rumba to Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" literally knocked judge Carrie Ann Inaba out of her chair Monday night on "Dancing With The Stars."
The French actor and his partner, Peta Murgatroyd, performed a slow sensual dance that brought the audience to its feet and drew raves from the three judges.
"Let the babymaking begin," Inaba shouted just before she fell out of her chair. Marini and host Tom Bergeron rushed to help her to her feet and she rewarded Marini with a big hug. Inaba was not hurt, and the audience was laughing.
"Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars"
Marini got a score of 29.5, including a 10 from Inaba.
Because of the presidential debate, Monday's show was an abbreviated hour with performances by only half of the eight remaining contestants and a team dance by the other four.
Melissa Rycroft, who was injured in rehearsal Sunday, was able to perform in the group dance with partner Tony Dovoloni. She and the others in the group dance will perform individual dances on Tuesday.
Those who performed Monday will do a group dance Tuesday. There will be no eliminations this week. (Dave Hancock will provide commentary Tuesday on both of the week's shows.)
Performing Monday were Marini, soap star Kelly Monaco, NFL star Emmitt Smith and actress Kirstie Alley. Performing Tuesday will be Rycroft, singer Sabrina Bryan, gymnast Shawn Johnson and speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 129 Comments
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced