Adele gives birth to baby boy: Reports
Adele performs on stage at the BRIT Awards 2012 in London on Feb. 21, 2012. / Getty
Adele has reportedly given birth to a baby boy.
Although the singer hasn't yet officially announced the news yet, family sources told People that the British singer nd her boyfriend, Simon Konecki, welcomed their baby on Friday.
The stork club
An insider told the U.K.'s Daily Mail that Adele is "ecstatic."
Adele, 24, announced her pregnancy on her blog in June: "I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time."
It's the first child for Adele; Konecki has a five-year-old daughter with his ex-wife Clary Fisher.
Adele and Konecki have been dating since January. In August, the "Rolling in the Deep" singer took to Twitter to blast engagement and marriage reports. "I'm not married...Zzzzzzz," she wrote.
Since then, there's been a lot off buzz surrounding her James Bond theme, "Skyfall." The song surfaced earlier this month.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 350 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- "Monsters University" premieres in Hollywood 20 Photos