Victoria's Secret unveils $2.5M Fantasy Bra
Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio reveals the Floral Fantasy Bra at Herald Square on Oct. 18, 2012, in New York. / Getty
Victoria's Secret's $2.5 million Floral Fantasy Bra was unveiled at the lingerie chain's flagship store in New York on Thursday by model Alessandra Ambrosio, who will be doing the honors of wearing the blinged-out bra down the runway at the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion show.
This year's Fantasy Bra was created by London Jewelers and features amethysts, sapphires, rubies and white, pink and yellow diamonds arranged to form flowers. There is also a matching belt with more than 5,200 precious stones.
Victoria Secret's $2.5 million bra
The 31-year-old Victoria's Secret model says she's "honored" to be wearing the Fantasy Bra this year. She follows in the footsteps of Karolina Kurkova, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show airs on Dec. 4 at 10 p.m. ET on CBS.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video