Alessandra Ambrosio to model $2.5M "Fantasy Bra" at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Alessandra Ambrosio is going to make a dazzling appearance at this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
The Brazilian model has been chosen to wear this year's "Fantasy Bra" -- a bejeweled creation worth $2.5 million.
"I am so honored to be wearing the Fantasy Bra in this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!" Ambrosio wrote on her Facebook page. "London Jewelers did an amazing job and it is absolutely stunning. Can't wait for you all to see it in the show."
The Floral Fantasy Bra, created by London Jewelers, features amethysts, rubies, sapphires and diamonds (including a 20-carat white diamond in the center), all set in rose and yellow gold, according to InStyle. There's also a matching belt adorned with more than 5,200 precious stones.
- Pictures: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
- Pictures: Celebs at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Pictures: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Backstage
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
Ambrosio, 31, who welcomed her second child with fiance Jamie Mazur back in May, is the latest in a line of beauties to wear the bedazzled lingerie on the Victoria's Secret runway. Last year, Miranda Kerr donned the $2.5 million Fantasy Treasure Bra.
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show airs on Dec. 4 at 10 p.m. ET on CBS.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Terminator 2" star Edward Furlong arrested