Bill & Giuliana preparing for baby number two
Copyright 2012 Tasos Katopodis / Getty Images
Though it's only been seven weeks since the birth of Giuliana and Bill Rancic's son Duke, the couple is already preparing for a second child!
"A lot of people have one kid and it's enough. But for us, we're just having so much fun that we'd love to have another child," Giuliana tells Life & Style. "We've got a few embryos on ice. They're ready to go!"
"The wheels are in motion," Bill adds. "We already have plans in the works!"
After years of famously struggling with IVF, the Rancics welcomed son Edward Duke into the world on Aug. 29 via gestational carrier at a Denver hospital.
Giuliana confirms to Life & Style that her next child will also be born via a gestational carrier.
"We'd have to go down the surrogacy path again. Thankfully, before I went on my medication, we did another round of [in vitro fertilization], so we have embryos ready to go."
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?