First look: Buzz-cut Harrison Ford in 'Paranoia'
In theaters October 2013, the high-stakes thriller finds Hemsworth as Adam Cassidy, an entry-level employee at the Wyatt Corporation who is coerced by his ruthless CEO Nicholas Wyatt (Gary Oldman) to spy on corporate rival Jock Goddard, played by Ford. A pawn in Wyatt's corporate game, Cassidy soon realizes he's in over his head when his boss will stop at nothing, even murder, to win a multi-billion dollar advantage.
Of course, this isn't the first time that Ford has decided on a drastic 'do for one of his characters. He sported some interesting looks in such movies as Blade Runner and Presumed Innocent that were not too popular at the time…
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos