Jennifer Aniston tears up while talking engagement on "Chelsea Lately"
Jennifer Aniston attends the 40th AFI Life Achievement Award honoring Shirley MacLaine held at Sony Pictures Studios on June 7, 2012, in Culver City, Calif. / Christopher Polk
Jennifer Aniston got emotional during an appearance on "Chelsea Lately" while talking about her recent engagement to Justin Theroux.
"I just got verklempt," the actress said, wiping away tears after host Chelsea Handler brought up the topic.
Handler also shared some kind words for her friend.
"He's the greatest guy ever," she told Aniston. "You guys make the greatest couple ever. And I'm so happy for you too."
Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 41, an actor-screenwriter, got engaged in August after dating for more than a year.
Watch part of the "Chelsea Lately" interview below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Eva Longoria graduates with a master's degree