Ethel Kennedy reveals Impressions of Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift's relationship with Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s 18-year-old son Conor has grabbed headlines in recent weeks and ET has learned that family matriarch Ethel Kennedy shared her feelings on the country pop star.
"She is spectacular, she is sensational, she is very kind, and you know what she really is game," Kennedy, 84, said in an interview. "She had never sailed before, she sailed. ...She played everything else everyone else was playing and she was giving it no fuss and [I'm] happy that we'll be neighbors, I'm thrilled."
The 22-year-old Swift reportedly purchased a home near the historic Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, Mass. The 7-bedroom, 5-bathroom home overlooking Nantucket Sound was purchased for just under $5 million, according to People.com.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby