Michael Jackson's children step out for energy drink event
Stars hit the red carpet Thursday night all in the name of an energy drink.
The Jacksons, as well as Lindsay Lohan, made an appearance at a launch party for Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink.
Joined by their aunt, LaToya Jackson, Michael Jackson's children, Paris, Blanket and Prince Michael, were also in attendance.
Jackson children at launch party
"I'm actually happy to be here with my brothers right now," Paris told CBS' KCAL-TV in Los Angeles. "I'm happy to promote healthiness."
Lohan, meanwhile, stepped out just days after the public verbal disagreement with her mother outside of her childhood home in Long Island.
She tweeted: "My new addiction is Mr Pink Ginseng Drink - healthy for you...happy for life!! @drinkmrpink see you on the 11th at the Blvd."
Other celebrities at the event included hockey star Wayne Gretsky, actor David Arquette and model Kimora Lee Simmons.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby