CBS pulls "Made in Jersey" after two episodes
Erin Cummings as Bonnie, Janet Montgomery as Martina and Joe Siravo as Albert on the CBS series "Made in Jersey." / CBS
"Made in Jersey" has become the first casualty of the fall TV season.
CBS announced Wednesday that it is pulling the legal drama from its Friday lineup after just two episodes.
Fall TV preview 2012
"Made in Jersey" starred British actress Janet Montgomery as a colorful New Jersey lawyer who lands a job at a posh Manhattan firm. The show premiered on Sept. 28 to critical reviews and low ratings. It opened to 7.7 million viewers, according to Entertainment Weekly, and dropped to 5.8 million last week.
CBS is replacing the show with the fourth season of the reality series "Undercover Boss," starting Nov. 2.
Until then, repeats of "NCIS" or "Hawaii Five-O" will fill the Friday hour.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- CBS up, "Idol" down as traditional TV season ends