Stars sparkle at Chanel jewlery gala
January Jones attends the celebration of Chanel Fine Jewelry's 80th anniversary of the "Bijoux De Diamants" collection created by Gabrielle Chanel on Oct. 9, 2012, in New York. / Getty
Newlywed Blake Lively and "Mad Men" actresses January Jones and Jessica Pare were among the celebrities helping Chanel to celebrate the 80th anniversary of its fine jewelry collection at a party in New York on Tuesday night.
Chanel marks anniversary
The 1932 collection created by Coco Chanel herself, called "Bijoux de Diamants," will be the subject of a display this month at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and next month in Tokyo.
In addition, Chanel has reinvented the classic collection for a modern look to mark the anniversary.
Among the stars who attended the gala were actresses Diane Kruger, Elle Fanning, Rose Byrne and models Linda Evangelista and Lindsey Wixson.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot