Stars sparkle at Chanel jewlery gala
January Jones attends the celebration of Chanel Fine Jewelry's 80th anniversary of the "Bijoux De Diamants" collection created by Gabrielle Chanel on Oct. 9, 2012, in New York. / Getty
Newlywed Blake Lively and "Mad Men" actresses January Jones and Jessica Pare were among the celebrities helping Chanel to celebrate the 80th anniversary of its fine jewelry collection at a party in New York on Tuesday night.
Chanel marks anniversary
The 1932 collection created by Coco Chanel herself, called "Bijoux de Diamants," will be the subject of a display this month at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and next month in Tokyo.
In addition, Chanel has reinvented the classic collection for a modern look to mark the anniversary.
Among the stars who attended the gala were actresses Diane Kruger, Elle Fanning, Rose Byrne and models Linda Evangelista and Lindsey Wixson.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?