Jack Osbourne helps save drowning woman in Hawaii
Jack Osbourne attends the Activision's Ultimate "Call of Duty XP" Fan Experience on Sept. 3, 2011, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Jack Osbourne helped to save a woman from drowning in Hawaii, according to his new wife.
Lisa Stelly shared via Twitter that her TV personality husband and another friend came to the woman's rescue on the beach earlier this week.
Really proud of Jack and his friend Tyler who saved a woman on the beach yesterday who'd had a heart attack and drown. They resuscitated her-- Lisa Stelly (@lisamarstelly) October 9, 2012
Until the ambulance came. We just found out she's in a stable condition! Awesome!-- Lisa Stelly (@lisamarstelly) October 9, 2012
Osbourne and Stelly exchanged vows in Hawaii on Sunday. His parents, rocker Ozzy Osbourne and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne, were in attendance, and sister Kelly Osbourne was a bridesmaid, according to Hello! magazine.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"