Ke$ha's illustrated memoir to be released in Nov.
Ke$ha arrives at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards at Staples Center on Sept. 6, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Singer Ke$ha will be releasing an illustrated memoir called "My Crazy Beautiful Life," publisher Touchstone announced Monday.
The book is scheduled to be released on Nov. 20, shortly before her new album, "Warrior." According to Touchstone, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, the book will feature Ke$ha's "thoughts and reflections" and pictures spanning from her childhood to her recent tour.
"In less than three years I've gone from being the worst waitress in LA to living out my childhood dreams of singing my songs to people all over the world," Ke$ha said in a statement. "Sometimes, it feels as if the last few years have encompassed a few decades. You might have heard my voice on the radio, seen me onstage and on the red carpet, or in a music video, but that's only a part of the story. In these pages, I'm revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like. It's not all glamorous and it s not all pretty, but it's all real."
The 25-year-old star is known for such hits as "TiK ToK," "Your Love Is My Drug," "We R Who We R" and "Die Young."
Simon & Schuster and CBS are owned by the same parent company.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 348 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go