Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman separate
Danny DeVito, left, and Rhea Perlman arrive at the premiere of "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" on Feb. 19, 2012, in Universal City, Calif. / Getty
Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have separated after 30 years of marriage.
A rep for the longtime couple confirmed the news to "Entertainment Tonight" on Monday.
Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman call it quits
DeVito, 67, and Perlman, 64, wed in 1982. They have three children together -- son Daniel, 25, and daughters Grace, 27, and Lucy, 29.
The pair worked together on the TV series "Taxi" and co-starred in the 1996 film "Matilda." They also founded the production company Jersey Films, which has produced films including "Pulp Fiction" and "Garden State."
DeVito currently stars on FX's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Perlman is best known for her role on the sitcom "Cheers."
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced