Broadway stars Audra McDonald, Will Swenson wed
Actress Audra McDonald, right, and actor Will Swenson arrive at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts for the Kennedy Center Honor gala performance in Washington on Dec. 4, 2011. / AP
Audra McDonald and Will Swenson have said "I do," cementing a relationship between two of Broadway's best looking and talented stars.
According to a publicist for the bride, the couple married Saturday at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, N.Y. The bride's wedding dress was designed by Esosa.
McDonald is mother to daughter, Zoe Madeline, 11, and Swenson is father to two sons, Bridger, 11, and Sawyer, 8. The couple looks forward to their new life together as husband, wife and "wee posse of three," according to a statement.
McDonald, who also starred on the ABC series "Private Practice," recently won a record-tying fifth Tony Award in a revival of "Porgy and Bess," and Swenson was Tick in the "Priscilla Queen of the Desert."
The couple became engaged while on vacation in Puerto Rico last winter.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments