CBS wins Tuesday night ratings with "NCIS" and "Vegas"
Dennis Quaid as Las Vegas Sheriff Ralph Lamb and Michael Chiklis, right, as Vincent Savino on CBS' "Vegas." / Lorey Sebastian/CBS
CBS won Tuesday night television in both the key adult demographic (18-49) and total viewers with its three dramas: "NCIS," "NCIS:LA" and "Vegas."
The network averaged a total of 15 million viewers and a 2.9 rating on Tuesday night beating out its competition, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
NBC comedies "The New Normal" and "Go On" both dropped from last week after a lead in from a recap episode of "The Voice." The network averaged a 2.2 rating and 6 million viewers, reports THR.
"New Girl" earned solid ratings on FOX, while "Raising Hope," "Ben and Kate," and "The Mindy Project" all took a drop. The network averaged a 2.0 rating and 3.99 million viewers.
On ABC, "Dancing With the Stars" held its ratings from last week, while "Private Practice" dropped 16 percent. The network averaged 1.7 and 8.7 million viewers.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"