Celebs dish on health and beauty secrets on "The Doctors"
Dr. Andrew Ordon, left, and Denise Richards on "The Doctors." / CBS Television Distribution / Stage 29 Productions LLC
Ever wonder how Paula Abdul stays so fit.? Or why Denise Richards' hair look so healthy?
"They are among the stars who will join "The Doctors" to share health and beauty secrets on the talk show Thursday.
Abdul, who turned 50 this summer, tells viewers how she stays fit with the "GyroKensis" exercise machine and a calcium cocktail to promote bone health. Richards helps answer viewers' questions about beauty, dishing on how she maintains her luscious locks.
The show's other guests include "NCIS: Los Angeles" star Chris O'Donnell and Oscar winner Marlee Matlin.
For more tips, tune into the episode of "The Doctors" Thursday, Oct. 4 (check local listings.)
See one of Richards' hair care tips below:
Tip #1: Dry, brittle hair? Try Richard's Avo-Coco Mask!
- Take 1 avocado, 1/2 cup coconut milk & 3 tspns of olive oil.
- Mash avocado completely & add coco milk & oilive oil. Warm it up stove top till it's slightly warm.
- Apply mask from roots to ends & massage it in. Leave on for 30 minutes, wash hair and voila! Beautiful hair.
Why this works?
"Avocados & olive oil are rich in fats especially polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid which is essential for hair growth,." said "The Doctors'" Dr. Lisa Masterson.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere