Rihanna, Justin Bieber to play Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
LOS ANGELES, CA - FEBRUARY 13: Singers Justin Bieber and Rihanna arrive at The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on February 13, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images For The Recording Academy) *** Local Caption *** Justin Bieber;Rihanna / Larry Busacca
Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Bruno Mars will headline the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, set to be broadcast Dec. 4 at 10 p.m. ET on CBS. It marks the first time any of the artists have played the show.
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
This year's fashion show, taking place in New York, will also include appearances by Victoria's Secret Angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson and others.
The taped lingerie runway show will feature musical performances, pink carpet interviews, model profiles and behind-the-scenes footage. The models will be sporting over-the-top embellished lingerie and Angel wings.
Last year's fashion show featured performances by Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, Jay-Z and Kanye West.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Terminator 2" star Edward Furlong arrested