Melanie Lynskey, "Two and a Half Men" actress, files for divorce
Actors Jimmi Simpson and Melanie Lynskey attend a screening of "Win Win" at the SVA Theater on March 16, 2011, in New York. / Getty
It's over between "Two and a Half Men" actress Melanie Lynskey and husband Jimmi Simpson.
Lynskey, who plays Rose on the CBS sitcom, filed for divorce from Simpson, who stars on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," last month, according to People.
The actress reportedly cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. The couple had been married for five years.
Both actors waived the right to spousal support in the Sept. 25 filing in Los Angeles County Court, People reports. They separated on April 9, according to the court papers.
Lynskey and Simpson married on April 14, 2007. They have no children.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 129 Comments
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy