Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt have star-studded formal wedding ceremony
Felicity Blunt and Stanley Tucci attends HBO's "Boardwalk Empire" season three premiere at Ziegfeld Theater on Sept. 5, 2012, in New York. / Getty
Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt have said "I do" again.
The actor and literary agent quietly married weeks ago, but exchanged vows for a second time over the weekend at a formal wedding in London, according to reports.
Steve Buscemi was Tucci's best man, People reports, and the bride's sister, actress Emily Blunt, was a bridesmaid. The ceremony took place on Saturday at Middle Temple Hall, with the bride wearing a Nanette Lepore dress and the groom wearing a Hugo Boss tuxedo.
Other celebrity guests reportedly included John Krasinski (Emily Blunt's husband), Oliver Platt, Meryl Streep, Patricia Clarkson, Julianne Moore and Colin Firth.
"Saturday was more of a celebration of their marriage since they were already wed," a source told Us Weekly of Tucci and his wife. "They had always planned on doing this."
This is the first marriage for Blunt, and second for Tucci. He has three children with his first wife, Kate, who died in 2009 after battling breast cancer.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 110 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"