Lindsay Lohan's "Liz & Dick" to air on Lifetime next month
Lindsay Lohan (Elizabeth Taylor) and Grant Bowler (Richard Burton) star in the Lifetime original movie "Liz & Dick." / Lifetime
Lifetime has set a premiere date for "Liz & Dick," starring Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor.
The network says the film will air on Nov. 25.
The film follows Taylor's quarter-century love affair with celebrated leading man Richard Burton, whom she married and divorced twice. Their romance began on the set of the film "Cleopatra," with Taylor in the title role.
Grant Bowler, whose credits include the TV series "True Blood" and "Lost," plays Burton.
The 26-year-old Lohan has been plagued by legal and substance abuse problems in recent years. During filming of "Liz & Dick," she crashed her Porsche into a dump truck. A week later she was treated by paramedics for exhaustion and dehydration.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Jewel opens up about portraying June Carter Cash
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards