"So You Think You Can Dance" host Cat Deeley ties the knot, reports say
Cat Deeley and Patrick Kielty attend the Broadcast Television Journalists Association Second Annual Critics' Choice Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on June 18, 2012, in Beverly Hills, Calif. / Frederick M. Brown
(CBS News) "So You Think You Can Dance" host Cat Deeley reportedly tied the knot in Rome over the weekend.
Deeley, 35, married comedian Patrick Kielty at St. Isidore's College Church in Rome, sources told Us Weekly.
The secret ceremony was "sprung" on the wedding guests at the "last minute" a source told the magazine.
According to The Sun, there were roughly 60 guests in attendance.
A photograph has surfaced that was reportedly taken at the ceremony with Deeley in a white gown embellished with ruffles and her hair pulled back with a flower crown.
The two met while filming a reality show called "Fame Academy" on the BBC.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance