Justin Bieber gets sick twice on stage at concert in Arizona
(CBS/AP) Justin Bieber was overcome with sickness at his concert on Saturday night and it was not "Bieber Fever."
The 18-year-old singer vomited twice on stage in suburban Phoenix, where he kicked off his national tour.
The pop star left the stage after each episode but returned and even did an encore at his sold-out concert at the Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Ariz.
Bieber's fans sang some of his songs while he was offstage and he later apologized for being sick, reports local station KTVK.
Bieber later tweeted "Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u"
He later added: "And .... Milk was a bad choice!"
Bieber's 45-city "Believe" tour continued Sunday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby