"Full House" cast reunites for 25th anniversary
Full House cast reunites after 25 years. / Personal Photo/Twitter
(CBS News) The cast of "Full House," minus the Olsens, gathered together in Los Angeles over the weekend to celebrate the show's 25th anniversary.
The reunion brought together Bob Saget (Danny Tanner), 56; Dave Coulier (Joey Gladstone), 53; John Stamos (Jesse Katsopolis), 49; Candace Cameron Bure (D.J. Tanner), 36; Lori Loughlin (Becky Katsopolis), 48; Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie Tanner), 30; Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibbler), 36; and Scott Weinger (Steven Hale), 36.
Not present were Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who both played the role of Michelle Tanner.
Barber tweeted a photo of the group together saying, "Love my Full House family. Full heart."
The show's reunion wouldn't be complete without some old school jams, which included the New Kids on the Block's "Step by Step."
"I just danced to three NKOTB songs in a row with @candacebure and @JohnStamos," Barber tweeted.
Stamos posted a video of the dancing action on Twitter saying, "my contribution to #FullHouse25Years a drunk gibbler, me and deej singing [New Kid on the Block's] step by step."
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner