Lindsay Lohan hospitalized in New York
Copyright 2012 Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images
(ETonline) Lindsay Lohan made a trip to the hospital on Sunday in New York City, ET has learned.
A rep for the 26-year-old actress confirmed to ET that she was treated for asthma, but has since been "released, and is doing fine."
This news follows reports that Lohan claimed to have come down with "walking pneumonia," which almost kept her from shooting a scene in Scary Movie 5. According to the New York Post, Lohan made it to the set after the studio threatened to sue her.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced