Tim Tebow: What I look for in a girlfriend
Photo: Annie Leibovitz
"Obviously looks play a big part," Tebow begins. "Being attracted to someone plays a big part, but there's also so much more than that for me. It's about finding someone sweet and kind--and that has a servant's heart. It's about finding a girl who likes me for me, and not because of what I do or who I am or the name."
The 25-year-old QB admits that he's picky when it comes to women, but the ladies also have his family to impress as well. "I've been blessed to have an amazing mom and two amazing sisters--so they set a very high standard," he says. Magazine writer Taylor Antrim notes that the young athlete was "not embarrassed in the slightest" to talk about girls.
Tebow isn't just looking for a girlfriend. He may be searching for a first lady. "There are a lot of goals and ambitions that I have in life, things I want to accomplish," he says. "Who knows? I mean--it could be politics one day. I want to have a life that can help people."
Tebow for President? The NFL superstar adds, "You can get looked at in a certain light, or people think, This is this type of person, he wouldn't do this. Sometimes it's fun breaking those norms."
For more Tebow time, the latest issue of Vogue hits newsstands Sept. 25.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 110 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil