Drew Barrymore "can't wait' to have baby
Copyright 2012 David Livingston / Getty Images
(ETonline) Drew Barrymore is ready to build a fun family, and rightfully so, seeing as the actress has a baby on the way. The newlywed, who said "I do" to her longtime beau Will Kopelman this year, told Haute Living magazine that she "can't wait until I have my children."
The Big Miracle star, 37, has big plans for her baby. "I love the idea that they don't have to do something that they have no interest in, that they can do something completely opposite if they want to," Barrymore tells the magazine. "I will be so surprised if they don't want to do something involving food or wine or art, but I'll be OK with it. I just want to build fun, great things for my family."
But Barrymore won't be a stay-at-home mom. This actress/director wants to keep working. "I want to do it all," she continues. "I love film, but I also love wine, food and traveling. I would love to be a travel writer. I'd be so stoked."
A wino at heart, Barrymore released her own award-winning wine, Barrymore Pinot Grigio, in 2011. "I love wine," she confesses. "I think it's nice to do what you really love in life, occupationally and recreationally."
For Barrymore's entire interview with Haute Living, the magazine hits newsstands on Thursday, Sept. 20.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral