Chad Johnson charged with battery
Copyright 2012 Gary Miller / Getty Images
Johnson was arrested in Florida on Aug. 11, 2012, following an argument with his now-estranged wife Evelyn Lozada. The "Basketball Wives" star was found at the scene with lacerations on her forehead that she alleged were the result of Johnson headbutting her.
Johnson is expected to file a not guilty plea on Thursday morning. If convicted, Johnson could spend up to one year in the Broward County Jail.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?