Funeral details set for Michael Clarke Duncan
Copyright 2012 Kevin Winter / Getty Images
(ETonline) A public viewing will be held for actor Michael Clarke Duncan this weekend and a private funeral service is scheduled for Monday, Sept. 10.
The viewing of Duncan's casket will be held at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills cemetery's Hall of Liberty on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., his publicist Joy Fehily told ET. The Academy Award-nominated star of The Green Mile passed away at a Los Angeles hospital on Sept. 3 at age 54.
The invitation-only private service to be held Monday will be led by Bishop Charles Blake and the eulogy will be delivered by Dr. H. Beecher Hicks.
The actor's fianc?e -- reality star and ordained minister Omarosa O. Manigault -- said Duncan never recovered after being hospitalized from a heat attack suffered July 13.
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 144 Comments
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot