Kristen Stewart to make return to public stage
Copyright 2012 Michael Buckner / Getty Images
Kristen Stewart has kept out of public view since her bombshell admission that she cheated on her boyfriend Robert Pattinson by having an affair with married movie director Rupert Sanders.
But a source close to the situation confirms to ET that this will change when Stewart attends the screening of her film On the Road at the Toronto International Film Festival, which kicks off September 6.
Stewart was absent from last night's London premiere of On the Road, which also stars Amy Adams, Kirsten Dunst, Viggo Mortensen, Terrence Howard and Tom Sturridge.
Pattinson also laid low in the wake of the cheating scandal, but emerged this week to appear on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and Good Morning America, as well as to attend the New York premiere of his new film Cosmopolis.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards