Snooki launches her own lipstick
First a fragrance, and now a lipstick.
Jersey Shore breakout star Nicole Snooki Polizzi has more than her fair share of haters, but much like Jessica Simpson, she's getting the last laugh by building a lucrative empire. Her latest product is a collaboration with KA'OIR cosmetics to develop her own light pink matte lipstick.
"I love the bright hue I was able to create," Snooki tells InStyle. "I'm obsessed with makeup, so to have my own signature lipstick is a dream of mine!"
Called "Snookilicious," the lipstick retails for $22.
... Anyone else thinks the baby pink shade looks a lot like Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday" lipstick for MAC?
But seeing as Nicki's lipstick is sold out and now ridiculously hard to find unless you start trolling on eBay, this would be a good celeb lipstick substitute -- though at $22 it's definitely pricey.
Guess it takes a lot of cash to get that Guidette look.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"