Snooki launches her own lipstick
First a fragrance, and now a lipstick.
Jersey Shore breakout star Nicole Snooki Polizzi has more than her fair share of haters, but much like Jessica Simpson, she's getting the last laugh by building a lucrative empire. Her latest product is a collaboration with KA'OIR cosmetics to develop her own light pink matte lipstick.
"I love the bright hue I was able to create," Snooki tells InStyle. "I'm obsessed with makeup, so to have my own signature lipstick is a dream of mine!"
Called "Snookilicious," the lipstick retails for $22.
... Anyone else thinks the baby pink shade looks a lot like Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday" lipstick for MAC?
But seeing as Nicki's lipstick is sold out and now ridiculously hard to find unless you start trolling on eBay, this would be a good celeb lipstick substitute -- though at $22 it's definitely pricey.
Guess it takes a lot of cash to get that Guidette look.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?