Michael Clarke Duncan remains hospitalized
Michael Clarke Duncan remains hospitalized after having a heart attack last month. Now, his rep has an update on the actor's health status.
In a statement to ET, the 54-year-old star's rep, Joy Fehily, says, "Michael Clarke Duncan suffered a myocardial infarction the morning of Friday, July 13 and was stabilized soon thereafter. He was just moved from the Intensive Care Unit, but remains hospitalized. His family are firm believers in the power of prayer and have asked that you keep him in yours during this time. Thank you."
Internet reports indicated that Duncan was first discovered in a state of cardiac arrest by his girlfriend, "The Apprentice" star Omarosa Stallworth, who reportedly administered CPR before Duncan was taken to a Los Angeles hospital.
Best known for his 1999 appearance in the prison drama "The Green Mile," Duncan also starred in the 2003 superhero movie "Daredevil," as well as the 2005 thriller "Sin City."
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner