Pam Anderson to remain celibate during 'DWTS'
Pamela Anderson says she's taking a vow of celibacy while she competes on the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars".
"I've sworn off men until November," the former "Baywatch" babe tells People magazine about her return to the hit dancing show that she was eliminated from in 2010 after seven weeks of competition.
The 45-year-old Anderson says that in addition to swearing off men, she'll also enlist the help of her teenage sons to launch a social media campaign to help get votes from the public. "They are technically savvy and I'm not," she explains.
As far as her dancing, Anderson vows this time to "rehearse a lot more and try to stay out of trouble" because she describes herself as "a self-sabotager."
"Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars" premieres Sept. 24 on ABC.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy