LAPD arrive at Miley Cyrus' home after prank call
Copyright 2012 Toby Canham / Getty Images
The North Hollywood Police Department and LAPD Media Relations tell ET that officers were dispatched to Miley Cyrus' home on Wednesday following a prank call.
The police received a call alleging that there was a possible robbery or home invasion at Miley's home in the San Fernando Valley.
Police later discovered that it was a false alarm. According to the police, Miley was not home and is currently out of town.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage