LAPD arrive at Miley Cyrus' home after prank call
Copyright 2012 Toby Canham / Getty Images
The North Hollywood Police Department and LAPD Media Relations tell ET that officers were dispatched to Miley Cyrus' home on Wednesday following a prank call.
The police received a call alleging that there was a possible robbery or home invasion at Miley's home in the San Fernando Valley.
Police later discovered that it was a false alarm. According to the police, Miley was not home and is currently out of town.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?