Sage Stallone Funeral Set
Copyright 2012 Albert Ortega / Getty Images
ET has learned exclusively that arrangements have been made to hold a funeral for Sylvester Stallone's son Sage, who was found dead inside his home on Friday.
The funeral has been set for this Saturday, July 21 at St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church in the Brentwood section of Los Angeles. There will be a closed casket. In lieu of flowers, Sage's mother Sasha has requested that donations be made to the organization Autism Speaks.
The body of Sage, 36, was discovered Friday afternoon and an autopsy was conducted over the weekend. The official cause of death won't be determined until toxicology reports are completed in the coming weeks.
Braunstein told ET that Sage had been planning on getting married this past weekend in Las Vegas, but that he wasn't engaged, so it was meant to be a spontaneous event.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"