Don Cheadle: George Clooney pranked me
Well-known prankster George Clooney has apparently struck again, this time, on his "Ocean's Eleven" co-star Don Cheadle.
Cheadle, who has hopes of producing and starring in a movie about jazz legend Miles Davis, received a letter claiming to be from the desk of Brad Pitt.
"It was a note that Brad was going to be producing the Miles Davis movie and Jamie Foxx was going to be starring in the movie," Cheadle said on "CBS This Morning. "Was I interested in playing Charlie Parker in the film?"
"It smelled a little Clooney," Cheadle said. "It was."
Cheadle currently stars in Showtime's
For more with Cheadle on that role and why he's working in TV instead of film watch the video in the player above.
You can catch "House of Lies" Sunday nights at 10/9c on Showtime.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 350 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- "Monsters University" premieres in Hollywood 20 Photos