Man charged in Slim Dunkin's killing surrenders
ATLANTA - A man charged with killing an Atlanta rapper at a recording studio has turned himself in to police.
WSB-TV reports that Vinson Hardimon, known as rapper Young Vito, surrendered to Atlanta police Monday afternoon. He was handcuffed and taken to the Fulton County jail.
Police say the 28-year-old shot and killed 24-year-old Mario Hamilton, known as rapper Slim Dunkin, on Dec. 16 at an Atlanta recording studio.
Detective David Quinn says police still need more information in the case. Quinn says Hardimon's attorney called police and said Hardimon wanted to surrender.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"