Watch: How to make a peanut butter sandwich in space
Everything is more interesting in space. Even the lowly peanut butter sandwich becomes fascinating when the person making the sandwich is an astronaut, and the "kitchen" is the International Space Station. Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield takes you on a culinary tour of the cosmos in the simple and entertaining video.
Chris Hadfield has made headlines several times during his current stint as commander of the ISS. His was the mind behind "Mixed nuts in space!" And, of course, there was his Earth-to-space duet with fellow Canadians the Bare Naked Ladies. Commander Hadfield obviously knows his way around a camera, about as well as he knows his way around an interstellar PB & Honey sandwich.
Popular in SciTech
- Weird pirate ant comes with an "eye patch"
- Amazon proposes a colossal biospherelike Seattle campus
- Watch: NASA captures Okla. tornado from space Play Video
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Xbox One Press Conference
- Microsoft announces Xbox One
- Microsoft announces Xbox One 16 Photos
- NASA funds 3D pizza printer