Instagram launches new online photo feed
Instagram announced Tuesday the launch of online feeds. Users of the mobile photo-sharing app can now see their feeds online.
Instagram is a popular mobile photo-sharing app that is available on Apple iOS and Google Android phones. Previously, users could only see friend's photos on their smartphones or if they went directly to their profile pages.
Instagram has been making moves to bring its mobile-only features to the Web. Users of the app were able to see profiles online for the first time in November 2012, when the company launched Web profiles.
Instagram reports 90 million monthly active users. The company was bought by Facebook in 2012 for $715 million.
Popular in SciTech
- NASA unveils plans to capture asteroids
- Airborne laser reveals hidden city in Cambodia
- Privacy officials request details on Google Glass
- Last telegram ever to be sent July 14
- Solar plane lands at Dulles Airport Play Video
- Chinese supercomputer named world's fastest
- Apple TV gets HBO GO, WatchESPN
- Was there a rape joke at Microsoft's Xbox One event?