Super Bowl XLVII: Baltimore, San Francisco mayors face off with Spotify playlists
San Francisco Ed Lee's S / Spotify
Everyone is getting into the spirit of Super Bowl XLVII and that includes San Francisco mayor Ed Lee and Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, who both released Spotify playlists for the big game.
- The road to Super Bowl XLVII on CBSSports.com
- How to follow Super Bowl XLVII on Twitter, Facebook, mobile apps
So, what are they listening to?
Rawlings-Blake included Ray Lewis' intro song "Hot in Herre" by Nelly and M&T Bank Stadium favorite "Lose Yourself" by Eminem.
Lee included classic Fog City songs like "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" by Tony Bennett and "San Francisco" by Scott McKenzie.
Popular in SciTech
- Oops! The five greatest scientific blunders
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- Thousands online proclaim: Jahar Tsarnaev is innocent
- 40 years later: Why the Endangered Species Act still matters
- Beam this up: Creating the sounds of "Star Trek"
- Alternatives to Google Reader
- "God particle": Why the Higgs boson matters
- Netflix cuts back on expiration dates after purge reports