Apple announces 128GB iPad
Fourth generation iPad. / Apple
Apple is supersizing the storage capacity for the fourth-generation iPad with Retina display.
The tech giant announced Tuesday that the iPad will be getting a new model with 128 gigabytes of storage space. The new iPad will come in both Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi with Cellular models.
The new iPad will be on sale starting Feb. 5 and will cost $799 for a Wi-Fi only model and $929 for a Wi-Fi with Cellular model.
Apple announced the fourth-generation iPad with Retina display along with the iPad mini on Oct. 23, 2012. Both tablets went on sale worldwide two-weeks later on Nov. 2.
Popular in SciTech
- iPhone 5S and low-cost iPhone said to be multicolored
- Android 4.3 pops up in the wild after skipping Google I/O
- Apple's next iPhone may be coming in June
- NYC tech tour: Foursquare, BuzzFeed, MakerBot Play Video
- Can a floating robot save a polluted canal?
- NASA funds 3D pizza printer
- Google to add Galapagos Islands to Street View
- Delta 4 rocket boosts military comsat into orbit