Apple's Black Friday sale teased in Australia
Updated Nov. 20, 10:52 a.m. ET
Apple has started teasing its annual Black Friday sale on its website in Australia.
There are no details of how much of a price cut the tech giant will offer, but according to CNET, last year Apple offered a discount of about $40 to $60 on iPads and $100 on computers.
Black Friday typically falls on the Friday after Thanksgiving Day in the United States. This year, that date is Nov. 23. It appears like the sale will begin at 2:01 a.m. local time and end at 1:59 a.m. the following day.
Apple's sale in the United States starts on Nov. 23 at 12:01 a.m. and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Visit Apple's website for more details.
Popular in SciTech
- Microsoft announces Xbox One
- Watch: NASA captures Okla. tornado from space Play Video
- Power of Okla. tornado surpassed Hiroshima bomb
- Microsoft announces Xbox One 16 Photos
- Storms that spawned deadly Oklahoma tornadoes seen from space (video)
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Microsoft announces Xbox One Play Video
- Microsoft's new Xbox: What to expect, where to watch