Fourth generation Apple iPad with Wi-Fi pre-orders sell out
Apple's fourth generation iPad. / Apple
It's been just a week since Apple announced its fourth generation iPad with Wi-Fi, but the device has already sold out of its initial supply.
Apple unveiled the new iPad at an event in San Francisco on Oct. 23, along with the iPad mini and a Wi-Fi with cellular model.
The tech giant began taking pre-orders for the fourth generation tablet computer last Friday, but MacRumors noticed that the device has already sold out of its initial supply.
Wi-Fi only iPads pre-ordered on Apple's website shows a shipping time of 1 week, with an estimated deliver date of Nov. 6. Of course, those who are willing to wait in line, can buy a new iPad when it becomes available at retail stores on Nov. 2.
- Apple announces fourth generation iPad, iPad Mini
- Jimmy Kimmel, Conan O'Brien poke fun of Apple iPad mini
The fourth generation iPad features an A6X processor, faster Wi-Fi and Lightening connector.
Popular in SciTech
- Watch: NASA captures Okla. tornado from space Play Video
- Microsoft announces Xbox One
- Power of Okla. tornado surpassed Hiroshima bomb
- Storms that spawned deadly Oklahoma tornadoes seen from space (video)
- Microsoft announces Xbox One 16 Photos
- The 7 weirdest things made by 3D printing
- Microsoft announces Xbox One Play Video
- First look at the Xbox One Play Video