Activists: Deadly air strike at Syrian gas station
Tension was high as Turkish police vehicles escorted reporters covering the events in Syria away from the border. Turkish security forces were also seen moving local residents and cordoning off the area closest to Syria. Some irate Turkish residents lunged and threw stones at a car carrying an AP cameraman and at least two other media vehicles. It was not immediately clear what caused their anger.
- no next page
Popular on CBSNews.com
- Mexico's drug war 20 Photos
- U.K. official: London attack suspects probed before
- Graphic video: Man dead in "truly shocking" London attack Play Video
- Tokyo's rockabilly scene 16 Photos
- Man dead in "truly shocking" London attack 253 Comments
- Muslim hard-liners ID suspect in London attack
- Slain London soldier was 25-year-old drummer, father
- London soldier slaying homegrown Islamic extremism?