Police: Man slaps boy with Taco Bell burrito
Mug shot of Erik Brown / St. Luice County Sheriffâ??s Office/CBS Tampa
CBS Tampa reports that police arrested a 36-year-old man after he allegedly slapped a 16-year-old boy in the face with a Taco Bell burrito.
The arrest report states the boy was having a "verbal altercation" with his mother and brother-in-law, Erik Brown, at a Taco Bell location in Port St. Lucie.
Police say Brown asked his mother to bring him the burrito in the middle of the argument. He then allegedly threw the burrito with force at the boy's face.
The boy did not suffer any injuries but had "burrito cheese, sauce and meat all over his face."
Brown was charged with simple battery. After he was handcuffed, police said brown made comments saying he would "take care" of the teenager when he got out of jail and "he was going to get knocked out."
The arraignment is scheduled for March 20.
Popular on CBSNews.com
- Deadly twisters tear through Midwest
- Deadly twisters tear through Oklahoma
- Could cop have avoided accidentally killing NY student? 103 Comments
- Small Fla. town wonders who the Powerball winner is
- Long Island police defend Hofstra student killing 311 Comments
- Wave of tornadoes sweeps Midwest 9 Photos
- Officials confirm there's only 1 winning Powerball ticket
- Firefighter missing in massive Dallas condo fire