Powerball numbers drawn; jackpot was at $325M
Lottery officials say the winning Powerball jackpot numbers have been drawn, and they are 22-32-37-44-50 and Powerball 34.
The estimated Powerball jackpot was at $325 million, the fourth-largest in the game's history.
Under that amount, a single winner's cash payout would be nearly $213 million before taxes.
Lottery officials have said they're unsure what effect the start of the Christmas shopping season will have on ticket sales, which normally pick up in the days before high-dollar drawings.
Recent Powerball winners include an Iowa couple that won a whopping $202 million on Sept. 26. A week later, a Delaware resident picked all six numbers for a $50 million payday.
Popular on CBSNews.com
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash. 118 Comments
- Bridge section disappears in "big puff of dust"
- Washington state bridge collapses 17 Photos
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 481 Comments
- Kansas reporters run for tornado shelter during newscast
- Clean-up efforts underway in Okla. 29 Photos
- Kids, teachers from destroyed Okla. school reunite
- Shelton, Underwood coming to aid of Oklahomans