Bus crashes into house outside Washington, D.C.
(CBS News) SILVER SPRING, Md. - A bus crashed into a house outside Washington, D.C., sending five people to the hospital, CBS Washington affiliate WUSA-TV reports.
Officials said they received their first call to the house in Silver Spring, Md., at approximately 10:49 a.m.
Montgomery County police said 10 to 15 people were on the bus, and minor injuries were reported. Police also said there were people inside the home at time, but they were not injured.
The house is being evaluated for structural damage.
Popular on CBSNews.com
- Port Authority releases photo of One WTC workers at dizzying heights 96 Comments
- Washington state bridge collapses 20 Photos
- Best U.S. beaches 2013 10 Photos
- Bridge collapse blamed on tractor-trailer 318 Comments
- Frantic 911 calls reveal chaos in Okla., following tornado
- Massive train collision takes down highway overpass
- Deadly Angel Flight crash in upstate New York
- Judge: Ariz. sheriff's office profiles Latinos 134 Comments