2 dead, 12-year-old girl missing in Ark.
(AP) LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Authorities in Arkansas are searching for a man who they suspect killed his parents and abducted his adopted 12-year-old sister.
Little Rock police spokeswoman Sgt. Cassandra Davis said Saturday that 33-year-old Antonio Whitlow is wanted on two counts of capital murder in connection with the slayings of his 65-year-old parents, Annette and Bobby Whitlow.
Authorities have also issued an Amber Alert for the couple's 12-year-old adopted daughter, Amber Whitlow, who police believe was kidnapped by Antonio Whitlow.
Davis says the elder Whitlows were found dead in their Little Rock home. She wouldn't say how they were killed, but police said they believe Amber Whitlow's life is in danger.
An Amber Alert news release says she was last seen wearing jean shorts and a light blue shirt.
Popular on CBSNews.com
- Officials confirm there's only 1 winning Powerball ticket
- Long Island police defend Hofstra student killing 80 Comments
- 1 winning ticket sold in Fla. on Powerball
- Powerball frenzy locks down most possible number combos
- Authorities: N.Y. college student was killed by police 54 Comments
- The War in Chicago
- Crash in small Va. town injures dozens during parade
- Seven-time lottery winner shares secret to winning Powerball