NYPD: 3 men found fatally shot in car in Manhattan
(AP) NEW YORK - Three men have been found shot to death inside a car in upper Manhattan.
Police say the bodies were discovered at about 6:30 p.m. Thursday inside a BMW parked near West 122nd Street and Claremont Avenue near the campus of Columbia University.
Police say a passer-by noticed the bodies two in the front seat and one in the back and flagged down a patrol car. It was not clear when they had been shot.
Police say the victims appeared to be in their 20s and 30s are not believed to be connected to the school.
Their names have not yet been released by police.
No other information was immediately available.
Popular on CBSNews.com
- Clean-up efforts underway in Okla. 29 Photos
- Young victims of deadly Okla. tornado 10 Photos
- I-5 bridge collapses in NW Wash.; people in water
- Forecasters warn: Up to 6 major storms this season
- Kids, teachers from destroyed Okla. school reunite
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 336 Comments
- First funeral held for young Oklahoma tornado victim
- Tsarnaev friend implicates dead brother, self in murders 175 Comments